海淘家园 - 海淘GNC/高血压/糖尿病/减肥等保健品

标题: Fedex孟菲斯节点和航班受暴风雪影响会有延迟 [打印本页]

作者: michaelr    时间: 2013-11-27 09:16
标题: Fedex孟菲斯节点和航班受暴风雪影响会有延迟
http://www.fedex.com/us/servicealerts/National Service Disruption for FedEx Express) [3 c0 ?3 Y0 _: k! n
Last updated: November 26, 2013
) Z% d; H% h2 ^3 S% L' zThe FedEx Express Memphis hub and flight operations experienced substantial disruptions last night due to the winter storm moving across the U.S. Potential delays are possible for shipment deliveries across the U.S.  FedEx is committed to provide service to the best of our ability.  Please continue to check fedex.com for updates.
7 M7 \2 k  F# e. JContinue to check the status of your shipments on fedex.com or go to fedex.com for updates to FedEx Service Alerts.  You can also contact FedEx Customer Service at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339 or stay up to date by subscribing to service disruption e-mail notifications at the FedEx E-Mail Subscription Center.
+ l! j+ W8 t( F7 i' u$ GServices for other FedEx transportation networks were not significantly impacted by the Memphis severe storms. All pickup and delivery operations for FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight, FedEx Custom Critical, and FedEx SmartPost are under normal operating conditions.
' q# j( O) E# _) \( K. {* R3 a( p5 a  c0 e! o. o( w
受冬季暴风雪影响,孟菲斯节点和航班会有几天的延迟。2 T) {  \$ w3 A. g) p

& Z% M5 A3 {8 |( p孟菲斯在美国东南部,暴风雪对美东的转运公司可能会有影响,对加州转运应该影响不大。
& d9 Y2 N, u& ^6 I

4 S( ]3 N! ]# d; q5 c- z  g
; Z+ o) F8 v! C" i( p- i# U. n
gga.JPG
登录/注册后可看大图