热心会员推广达人

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2012-5-29 17:28:11 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

只花1分钟注册,更多海淘保健品信息等着你

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
http://www.aptaclub.com.au/our-products.aspx ( T. s' _/ ~5 l) U4 E
Karicare® Gold+ has changed its name to Aptamil® Gold+.In April 2011, the Karicare Gold+ range has been renamed to Aptamil® Gold+ in Australia." a8 v5 i: |$ j$ x3 H/ @" x

- \6 E/ e% s7 b/ Y8 r  KWhy the name change?As a result of over 50 years of research into breast milk, Nutricia Research developed Aptamil®. This has been known to parents as Karicare® Gold+. Nutricia wants to share our pride in Aptamil® by renaming Karicare® Gold+ to Aptamil® Gold+ to reflect the premium quality of a product that parents have loved for many years.. _( ]6 j8 }+ d  w2 F7 R
+ }# q+ y. d- W$ w

: i) p8 L: V$ F' yNew name. Same trusted product./ k. L, _- k' o$ Q+ n/ K1 Z: e& k
Our infant formula products remain the same, with unique formulations based on the inspiration of breast milk and developed to nutritionally support the immune system. Still from Nutricia and the result of a proud tradition of nutritional science, backed by our team of experienced dietitians and nutritionists. If you decide to mix feed or move on from breastfeeding, we will help you make the right choice at every stage of your child's development.
3 X+ T/ U+ U5 V# q
( E3 V, y' W  Q5 D  d+ n# j看来Aptamil品牌更高端,价格当然也更贵,新西兰目前也有Karicare Aptamil了,希望老的Karicare还能卖的长久些。
4 `' I: D" [, A据说Aptamil多25%的鱼油
6 t0 X, b3 O# F, y5 T
$ O, c  w! i' f! {& g
- `, h) c  y1 W4 ^+ U5 @8 m# ?! l0 Y' g6 _
  b" s( Q: i; _
3 j! d0 d1 P, ~; N
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Michaelr的海淘家园   

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 20:11 , Processed in 0.044777 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.